Continuing with the initiative of covering the Consumer Sector on a quarterly basis, Merisis Advisors presents – “Consumer Spotlight Q3 FY 2016”. The Newsletter provides commentary on the M&A and Private Equity Perspective on the Consumer Sector in India for Q3 FY2016. We studied some interesting trends, useful to both the consumer companies as well as the Investor community.
We decided then to take the extra effort to put our findings and analysis in the form of a report for the benefit of the larger audience. Here is a small summary of what we have covered:
– Merisis’ Consumer Sector Coverage Synopsis
– Investment Activity in India in Q3 FY2016
– Top 5 PE and M&A Deals in Q3 FY2016
– Analyzing a notable PE Deal and M&A Deal- ‘Grofers’ and ‘Wirecard’s acquisition of Great Indian Retail Group’s Payment service and Technology space’
– In-depth Sector Coverage – ‘Health Care at Home’
– Deals Closed this Quarter in the Consumer Space and the On-Going Opportunities with Merisis Advisors