We believe that the Indian start-up ecosystem is characterised by the passion and vision of its founders and their earnest desire to reboot the Indian dream. That is why we have launched Merisis Venture Partners, to identify and invest in dynamic entrepreneurs with an appetite to solve fundamental problems using technology
Merisis Venture Partners provides investors with an opportunity to co-invest alongside marquee funds and to participate in the tremendous upside potential these startups offer.
Merisis Opportunities Fund is an angel fund investing primarily in preseries A to series B rounds alongside leading institutional investors
As a leading investment bank in the midmarket segment, we have worked with multiple companies across sectors over the past decade. These companies’ ability to scale provides investors with an opportunity to achieve substantial returns.
With over a decade of experience in investment banking, we have developed a strong network of start-up founders and premier investors providing us with access to exclusive deals.
Our skilled management team has developed a strong understanding across various sectors allowing us to identify exceptional opportunities early on.
Strong Track Record – Fundraising and M&A
- Merisis’ clients have given their investors stellar returns on their investments
- There is an opportunity for Merisis to participate in its own deals and make this return
- This is a risk-mitigated opportunity to invest alongside leading institutional investors in new age companies
Merisis’ clients have delivered significant ROIs to their investors
|Deal Size:||₹ 1 – 5 cr|
|Hurdle Rate:||8% IRR|
|Merisis Commitment:||₹ 2 crore initial|
|Fund Size:||₹ ~50 crore|
|Fund Investment Period & Life:||4 years and 8 years|
|Number of Deals:||15 – 20 deals|
|Fund Structure:||AIF Category 1 Angel Fund|
|Merisis Fees:||2% Management Fees and 20% Carry|
- Opportunities would range from pre-series A to Series B rounds
- Investment Range: INR 1cr for pre-series A companies and up to INR 5cr
for series B companies
Aim of Investments
- The fund will follow an investment strategy of investing 60% initially in companies and remaining 40% will be kept for pro rata rights in select few investment
Participation along with an external fundraise
- Investments would typically be along with an external fund raise that is planned by the company